These sweet and spicy wings are a perfect snack to enjoy with your friends and family on any game day. They’re not too heavy, but they do have just enough spice that will keep you coming back for more!
or tag #mickeyspices
Amount per serving
Get all the latest information on Events, Sales and Offers.Sign up for newsletter today.
ADDRESSP.O. Box 408Hope Mills, NC 28348
Ms. Mickey’s Creole Seasonings offers bulk spices, herbs and culinary ingredients direct to consumers online and in the food manufacturing, food service, food retail, craft brewing, and restaurant industries.
© Copyright 2022 MsMickeys. All Rights Reserved
Powered by ©2022 MsMickeys.
You'll need to enter some quick details in order to purchase this recipe.
Here's what you'll unlock by purchasing this, Ingredients, Instructions. Bonus functionality you'll also be unlocking that are included: The ability to Print this and or download/save it as a PDF or view this full screen with no distraction on your tablet devices while you're cooking.
1. Preheat your Ms. Mickey's Air Fryer by selecting the "Meat" icon.
2. Season your wings with the Super Creole seasoning.
3. Place the wings in the Ms. Mickey's Air Fryer and let them fry for 20 minutes on each side, or until they're crispy to your liking.
4. Meanwhile, heat a cast iron skillet on the stovetop and add the entire 7.5 oz bottle of Ms. Mickey's Hot Sauce into your skillet on a medium heat.
5. Next add the remaining ingredients - butter, brown sugar, and honey to the skillet.
6. Allow the combined ingredients to cook for 5-7 minutes, then remove from heat.
7. Douse your wings in the batter and place them back into the air fryer for 5 minutes.
8. Turn off all appliances, plate, it, and ENJOY!
Begin by preheating your oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9 X 13-inch baking pan with butter or nonstick cooking spray.
Cut the French bread into cubes and spread them evenly in the greased baking pan. Set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg yolks, milk, brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon, cornstarch, and nutmeg until fully combined. Stir in vanilla extract and raisins and mix until blended.
Pour the mixture over the bread cubes and gently stir with a large spoon or spatula to ensure that all the bread cubes are coated. Let stand for 15 minutes so that the bread can absorb some of the liquid mixture.
Once 15 minutes have passed, place into the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm with rum sauce (see instructions below).
To make rum sauce: In a small saucepan on medium heat add rum and water. Simmer for about 5 minutes to allow flavors to combine then add granulated sugar and continue stirring until sugar has dissolved completely. Bring mixture to a slow boil then reduce heat to low and let simmer for an additional 8-10 minutes stirring occasionally until desired thickness is reached (make sure not to let it thicken too much). Serve warm over Creole Bread Pudding. Enjoy!