Looking for a unique and delicious way to serve crab? This Stuffed Crab Shell Recipe is perfect for your next dinner party or family gathering. It’s simple to make, and sure to impress your guests!
or tag #mickeyspices
Amount per serving
Get all the latest information on Events, Sales and Offers.Sign up for newsletter today.
ADDRESSP.O. Box 408Hope Mills, NC 28348
Ms. Mickey’s Creole Seasonings offers bulk spices, herbs and culinary ingredients direct to consumers online and in the food manufacturing, food service, food retail, craft brewing, and restaurant industries.
© Copyright 2022 MsMickeys. All Rights Reserved
Powered by ©2022 MsMickeys.
You'll need to enter some quick details in order to purchase this recipe.
Here's what you'll unlock by purchasing this, Ingredients, Instructions. Bonus functionality you'll also be unlocking that are included: The ability to Print this and or download/save it as a PDF or view this full screen with no distraction on your tablet devices while you're cooking.
1. Mix Lump Crabmeat together with the mayonnaise, garlic, and lemon juice in a small bowl.
2. Cover and refrigerate to chill. Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add vegetable oil and heat until ready.
4. Add celery, red onions and chopped bell peppers and cook until softened, about 3 minutes.
5. Transfer the vegetables to a large bowl and let cool to room temperature, 10 to 12 minutes. Wipe out the skillet and set aside.
6. Add the lump crabmeat, 1 1/2 cups of the breadcrumbs, the egg, garlic and mayonnaise to the cooled vegetables.
7. Sprinkled with Bayou Cajun Spice, Extreme Fiery Blend, and black pepper and stir to combine.
8. Place the remaining 2 1/2 cups breadcrumbs in a shallow bowl and set aside.
9. Shape the crab mixture into the shells (about 1 1/2 tablespoons), 1 to 12 shells.
10. Dredge each crab shell with breadcrumbs, turning to coat.
11. Heat 1/4 inch vegetable oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. Working in shells,
12. Sear the stuffed crab shell until golden brown and cooked through, turning once, 2 to 3 minutes.
13. Transfer to a serving platter and dab with some of our Hot Sauce to your meal for extra heat!
Begin by preheating your oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9 X 13-inch baking pan with butter or nonstick cooking spray.
Cut the French bread into cubes and spread them evenly in the greased baking pan. Set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg yolks, milk, brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon, cornstarch, and nutmeg until fully combined. Stir in vanilla extract and raisins and mix until blended.
Pour the mixture over the bread cubes and gently stir with a large spoon or spatula to ensure that all the bread cubes are coated. Let stand for 15 minutes so that the bread can absorb some of the liquid mixture.
Once 15 minutes have passed, place into the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm with rum sauce (see instructions below).
To make rum sauce: In a small saucepan on medium heat add rum and water. Simmer for about 5 minutes to allow flavors to combine then add granulated sugar and continue stirring until sugar has dissolved completely. Bring mixture to a slow boil then reduce heat to low and let simmer for an additional 8-10 minutes stirring occasionally until desired thickness is reached (make sure not to let it thicken too much). Serve warm over Creole Bread Pudding. Enjoy!